Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck in a loop on level 10136. I have no more lives left and I lost my progress in an event.
I recorded the loop but cannot attach it here. I can send it to you if it helps.
Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Steve @Steve_Rogalinski🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Unfortunately, some levels have cascades loop! Nobody knows which level is affected with this glitch!!
Whenever you are stuck with this glitch, all you can do is --> quit the level you are playing -- close the App -- shutdown your device & restart it after 2 minutes -- reopen the App & try the level again. It should work fine now.
But, I will report to our Community In-charge to add this level to the list the Candy team has.
If you have any further questions, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please force close the Apps and log in again