Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I absolutely despise the Temu ads. They are obnoxious. I would never consider purchasing anything from that company. PLEASE, stop them!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @gailq🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and report about the Ad. You can do this directly from your game⬇️
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫