Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
You do not get help at the end of the game, such as advertisements, while this help is available in the game on my friends’ phones
I'm sad
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am afraid if you delete the game from your phone you lose your boosters as these were stored on the phone. So when you download the app afresh it will have no boosters. Your progress and gold balance is stored at King's servers along with your player ID, so if you download the game and log in those will return, but your boosters will not.
I miss the ads that when I watch them, I get more moves in order to finish the level. This feature is available to all my friends until I deleted the game and downloaded it again. Unfortunately, I lost all the help I had stored. Do you have a solution?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
For more Info Here