Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is there a way to bank my lives when I receive 5 free lives from game milestones? I lose the lives I currently have and only have the new 5
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Kitten28 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Unfortunately, no!! The 5 lives we receive from the game will automatically sent to the “Heart” icon. If we have full lives already, all those lives will go to waste!! But, I will send your suggestion to our Candy Community In-charge, so that they can pass it onto the Game team👍
If you have any farther questions or comments, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below.
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫