Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What happened and suddenly i 've lost all my given lives?I had 200,and now i have nothing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @giouli100 🤗 Thank you for replying back!
I have reported your issue to our Community In-charge! Let me see what they say🤔
I am using mobile phone and i didn't make an update or reinstall.
Hello @giouli100🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost all the lives from your game!! Which device are you using? Did you update or reinstall your game?