Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I reached till 4000 level.
But I didn't get a better prize.
I thought I will get some gold coins.
Really hated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Akshay_k as far as I know the Milestone rewards never change they are always boosters or lives. You will never receive gold as gold is to valuable as an in-game asset.
Here is what you will receive when you reach level 5000
You get boosters when you reach a milestone level, but no gold. I got a party popper amongst my boosters though.