Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like a refund of 69 gold bars please. Somehow I purchased 6 hours of life which I definitely do not want! Never did that. Just playing for a bit before I take a nap.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's happened to other players as well. I think King make it too easy to accidentally buy something with gold. They deliberately don't ask us to confirm any purchases with gold bars. And they make the tabs green, so you are more likely to click on it.
Hello @jrichko what you describe used to be a very common complaint and the complaints actually turned into an idea that you can vote on. As for getting your 69 gold bars back please note that King generally do not replace items (including gold) that you won just by playing the game.
Here is a link to the idea in case you would like to add your vote.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/266469/confirming-before-spending-gold-bars/p1
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that are not happy with the purchase but unfortunately the Community is not able to handle refunds.
How to get that refunded or compensated - Please check Here