Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Have been playing for over 2 weeks and has taken almost all my bank of extra meds without receiving any more from any of my friends.
thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
STILL CANNOT PASS THIS LEVEL 9355 ready to completely throw in the towel and quit this corrupt game! Absolute crap 💩😡🤬
Hi Christine 🤗
I did not pay that much attention before. But, I replayed the video now, and noticed that there was a combo of 5 Orange candies that (auto) created the Color bomb! I think that was a pure luck for this player!!
I would say… it is not just the legendary levels, almost all levels are eating up one or the other booster! After passing 12K milestone, I do not remember winning a level without using “any” boosters - pre-game or in-game!!
That is a very interesting video @PummyRaj as it shows how the game board is manipulated. Now where did that colour bomb come from between moves 18 and 17 in this video?
No matter how closely I look I can't see how this can have been anything but fixed with a gift dropped by King. @klp918 If you should be lucky enough to get any sign of this kind of lucky board in your game, then be sure to take advantage of the opportunity. But don't count on it, as some of the legendary levels are now completely impossible to pass without gold or boosters.
Hello @klp918🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I found an YouTube video, that was made very recently! See if that helps to give you some tips...