Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am having a hard time with level 7129. I don’t have any thing left for a booster.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @charbergs1🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I found a video on YouTube! Does your look like this?
If it does, please see it the video helps you to find the strategy!
If you have a different board, please post back and let us know. I will try to play the level and see if it is too difficult! Also, please post a screenshot of your level board for me to make sure that I too have the same level as you!
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot level 7129?