Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my profile is now an avatar. I did not request this. I was on level 7-8 k levels and had around 3 k in gold bars (all earned), which have totally vanished. Please can u look into this please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Michelle_Sharp🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Which device are you using?
Did you make sure that you are logged into the game with your own account?
Please try the steps & tips in THIS Link. If it didn't work, you will have to contact the King Player Support team.
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫