Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have not seen the Daily Start machine. Every morning when I wake up I always tap that “Start” button for my morning treat. For two days now, I have not seen it! What’s up King?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks but I have deleted Candy Crush Saga from my iPads. I’m sick and tired of these glitches and the Portrait only orientation of the game! My iPads have cases that can be propped up in landscape but NOT in portrait. I no longer enjoy playing. So long.
Hello @firefox111🤗 Welcome back!
When you said "Daily Start", did you mean the "Daily Booster Machine"? Are all of the events & features are missing from your game, and you are seeing only Red Curtain or the Booster wheel in front of the Red Curtain?
If so, it is just a glitch! Please follow the steps in THIS link. For some players, it is working if they follow those steps just once or twice! But, sometimes, it is not working unless we play couple of new levels!! Please see and go with whatever works in your game!
If you have any other questions, let me know🍫🍫