Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I log in daily but my treat machine reset to day one and has not progressed in at least a few weeks. Is this a known glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @willsfam🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
We do have few complaints about this particular issue along with few other issues pertaining to Daily Treat Machine!
If you are playing on a mobile device, you can see that Daily Treat Machine issue is the first one that the game team are investigating! I will try to find out an update on it, as soon as I can!
If you have any questions in the meantime, please reply by typing in the blank box given below 🍫🍫