Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Continuous issues with levels skipping - I am unable to win gold bars that I am entitled to.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi
i only use the one device which is my phone, don’t play candy crush on anything else.
I am currently on game 3070 but it is showing that I am on game 3081, if I continue playing from 3070 and played to 3080 without losing lives I don’t win gold bars or extra lives as the system thinks I’ve played already!
I had no issues until my iPhone did an update a few weeks ago.
i can’t show you that I am back at 3070 as the camera won’t allow but this shows I haven’t played these games yet my progress icon is on 3081.
i hope this helps
thank you
Hello @Gilby25🤗 A Warm Welcome back to our Candy Crush Saga Community!
I remember your previous question HERE, where I have requested for more details!
Without much details about the issue, I do not know if I need to report the issue to our Community In-charge or to direct you towards the King Player Support team! Hence, please give me below details
To reply back, please type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon 🍫🍫