Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Whenever I try to go to my store it keeps on loading. Makes it hard for me to buy if I need too
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using Huawei Y7 2021
Hello @Kurhu🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫