Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why do I keep losing status on daily treat machine, I was at the max for the longest time, now every day I play but now I am at zero
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I collect boosters everyday was at the mac over 30 and it’s just down to zero, every week I have been trying to build it back up then randomly it drops back down to zero
Hello @shanny2793🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
A question! Are you collecting booters from the Machine everyday OR is it missing some of the days? Is the progress going to zero even if you are collecting boosters everyday?
To reply back, please type in the blank box given below🍫🍫