Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My lives are not being added. I know friends have sent lives but they are not being added to my account. I am NOT at the max of 200. I have been at 134 for over a month. Please allow my lives to be added.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Roshanda🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving lives from your friends! I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send them a complaint.
Please use this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you are using a mobile device or the App version on Windows10/11 computer, you can send your complaint directly from your game.
Please let me know if you need further assistance with anything else.
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫