Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I lost all my inventory, I don't know why, I had many accumulated bonuses, the ones you choose before starting the game, like gummy fish or striped candies, now I have nothing, how do I get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rory_nyan🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your saved boosters!
Which device are you using? If you are using a mobile device or App version, did you change your device or reinstall the game? Or are you playing on a computer - Browser version?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫