Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I having to win 21 levels in candy royal now??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's a special version and the payout should be bigger as it's a triple Candy Royale, meaning you get a share out of 1500 gold, rather than the usual 500. Do make sure you finish by 9am UK time on Monday. Anyone who doesn't risks losing the event all of a sudden or getting less gold. The game resets on a Monday morning.
Thank you for answering. It’s just that being on level 12338, I can barely get 2 levels in one day. Sometimes I’m on the same level for 2 or 3 days at a time. It’s just very frustrating and doesn’t make the game fun at all.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . I am still in 12 levels, maybe other players can sharing of this