Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't receive lives from friends coz the thing with the 20 per day lives doesn't reset at midnight.
Is there something that I have to do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for replying back.
Iam using my phone to play a samsung S23.
I took a screenshot. Have a look
Thanks again
Hello @Pkkarasπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game? Can you show me a screenshot of that timer?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.