Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just purchased a Golden Pass for $2.99 on Candy Crush and it never loaded on my iPad. I’d like a refund please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mollywinkel7550🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Did you reach the last tier in your Season Pass event? Without reaching the tier, you will not be able to collect all the rewards from Golden Pass.
Please let me know. To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
I purchased a Golden Pass($2.99) and it never loaded on my iPad. How do I get a refund?