Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The weekly contest just started and someone already has 41 wins? Not possible. And why is everything harder on the weekends? It’s the same story every weekend.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry but that is possible. It's possible to play three episodes (45 levels) in less than two hours, so that is perfectly possible I am afraid.
About the weekends, that is an interesting observation that I have made as well. On Mondays and Tuesdays the levels tend to get easier to pass. Although the weekend gone I found not as hard as the two previous weekends, but that may have been because I play starting boosters. I think this weekend favoured players who play starting boosters, King was giving me easy boards when I did. When I didn't the lucky boards would not come. It's all fixed.