Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yesterday I completed a task where I was supposed to get 10 gold bars if I get to the half of the task and once I completed the task I had to get another 40 gold bars but dit not received it. Please see pictures attached for the task and rewards.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @smlmarch🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
The Gold Bars from "Pot of Gold" were not sent as the event did not finish yet! We all will be receiving these Gold Bars by Tuesday.
If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here