2047 how?

Options
Lovva
Lovva Posts: 35 Level 2

Been stuck long time. No boosters, no gold left.

it have not even been close to finish single time

this is my one of best attempt

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,988 Legend
    edited January 23
    Options

Hi @Lovva It looks like King are trying to block you at this level. I saw in a previous post that you were having a great run in November. I'm sure you can get back to this, if you play the right strategy. There is no level specific trick to passing levels like this one.

I can see that there are only 15 moves, so you are dependent on the game giving you the right candies to help pass this. If King have decided to block a player by not dropping the right candies then you will be held up a long time. This is part of King's strategy to make players spend their gold, stored boosters and after that to spend money.

My advice for anyone who is stuck on any pay-to-play level like this is:

1. If you don't pass on your first or second try , i.e. you can't keep your win streak, then don't waste starting boosters on the next few tries as you will be stuck for a long time, and generally they will just not help at all
    2. Always play the first move the game suggests. If there will be a lucky board it will become obvious after the first few moves. I usually play the second suggested move as well and any time I can't see a good opportunity on the board
    3. Keep trying for as many lives as you have, not wasting boosters
    4. If you get really close, then either play a booster to pass ( very often it's just one lollipop)or, on your very next turn try starting boosters, these may just trigger a lucky board after the game let you get close
    5. If all that fails, take a break. Don't play this level but try to collect boosters from events that allow you to replay old levels (there is a blue candy collection in my game at the moment) and the daily spin. Once you have some boosters use them when the game lets you get really close. Not all levels are passable without boosters at the moment. Some let you only pass if you pay gold or play the right boosters.

The good news is that after such a blocker level you are likely to get easier boards and should be able to get back on a good win streak before long. Good luck!

• Lovva
    Lovva Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Yes i started at november at level 50 or something (played to 50 like 5 years ago) all the way to up 2047 in just over 2 month 😆

But now this map is killing me, iv tried like nearly 100 times and only one close call (4 jelly remaining)

How can i get any boosters or anything without beating levels?

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,988 Legend
    Options

If you have the Season Pass or the Candy Collection in your game then these will give you some boosters by passing any old level. Pick an easy one and replay it as many times as you like. Level 1000 is good for blue candies.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?