Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For two weeks when I open the game there is no DAILY TREAT and when I open EVENTS there is nothing but a message that says NEW TREATS COMING SOON. No BOOSTER WHEEL.
What's going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
๐ฎ I can't recall this discussion but if it has been merged, we're not able to seperate them again but we do have the discussion HERE that should be helpful in this case.
I'll have a look at the missing Ads discussion if I'm able to find comments that does not match ๐
I have just noticed that the "Where did all my events go?" thread has been removed and merged with the "No video ads available" thread. @QueenB , @PummyRaj I think these are totally different issues! There should be a main thread at the top of "missing events, having an empty events box" here in the Support forum. There are still a lot of players having this issue. As we all know not having ads is a completely different issue.
Hello @condor118 your issue is probably being caused by an ongoing problem that you can read about by clicking on the link below
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/427968/%EF%B8%8F-disappearing-events-missing-daily-booster-machine-%EF%B8%8F/p1
Generally all you need to do to resolve this issue is to play several levels. Each time you play a level (win or lose) return to your Events page to check if your Events have reappeared. Sometimes you can play old levels, but sometimes you have to play new levels.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. I'll pass this feedback to the game Team