Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why does the treat machine keep saying I'm losing progress because I haven't played? When I most certainly have played yesterday and every day before that.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Serena @Serena124🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Can you clarify something for me? Are you losing the Machine's progress even-though you collect the booster everyday? Or you are playing the game everyday but, not seeing the Treat Machine in your events' folder?
To reply back, please type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported to the game Team