Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
two screens ago I won but never got my 40 gold bars. The next round I was still at 33 streak and got 40 for winning but I want my 40 from the last one.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @hallycat🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the Gold Bars from an Episode Race! You will have to contact the King Player Support team to receive your missing Gold Bars!
If you are playing on a computer - on Facebook Browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.,), please use this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact;
If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, you can send your complaint directly from your game. Follow these steps⬇
If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫