Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please help me recover approximately 69 gold bars which I did not use and I am showing a "0" balance.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @francene🙋♀️ Thank you for replying back!
The initial email you receive is just an automated email which works like an acknowledgement. Please wait for (up to) 72 hours to hear back from an actual agent. If you didn't by then, send a reply through that automated email and inform them that you are still waiting for assistance.
Contacting the King Support team is time consuming process. Please don't give up and be persistent and patient🍫🍫
I am using a LG tablet. I'm sure that I had 79 when I started the level because I won the race and was gifted 35 to add to the 44 I already had. I know I only used 10 for one game. Thank you for your help.
Hello @francene🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Did it happen just now? If so, can you check your game if you have unlimited Lives right now?
The left out gold bars should be 69, which is the exact price of unlimited lives! May be you clicked on "buy lives" by accident!
You can contact the King Player Support team and request for reimbursement! Can you tell me which device you are using? I can give you direction if you would like!
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫