Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t seem to login my KING account to the main CANDY CRUSH SAGA app. What do I do about it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @COTTONMOUTH🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using? When did the issue start?
Do you have a Facebook account? If you do, can you try and see if you can log in to the game with your Facebook account?
To reply back, please type in the blank box given below🍫🍫