Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It’s been more than 6 months that you’ve been saying your looking into it. If you intend to keep it going at least give me the damn option to opt out🤬
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
To be fair I think King have made it pretty clear by now that Candy Royale is here to stay and that the opt out button won't come back, I would say. I don't think anyone is still looking into this at all.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more info