Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've tried the basic boosters (not purchasing). And no matter what I do there are not enough moves to win. I refuse to buy moves, when each game (theoretically) can be won with the allotted amount of moves. Anyone else stuck on this level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback Here
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback