Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck on the same level for over a month now. I cannot afford to buy anything. Some help would be welcome.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree. I’m stuck too and can’t afford to buy bars,boosters needed. Ugh.
I am at 1630. For over a month. No gold bars. Not buying any. That is were I am at.
Hello dear @medmech123🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
If you can tell us which level you are playing, we will be able to assist you by providing you tips, if possible!
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which level are you play?