Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been on a level two weeks any idea how to get by?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am stuck on 7263 I have been on this level over 2 weeks how can I move on please help
I need help getting passing 7263
been stuck for a couple weeks
Here it is thanks
Hi @Latex2229🙋♀️
Thank you for posting a screenshot! But, I do not need the game map image. I was asking for the level board image. Open level 7263 and take a screenshot of it, then post here😉
Talk to you soon🍫🍫
7263
Hello @Latex2229🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry!! Are you stuck on Level # 7260 or #7263?? Can you show me a screenshot of your game board please?
To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
I'm on 7263
7260
Edited by CM: Please remember to always be kind and sweet! Check out our House Rules!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which level are you play?