Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m playing one level from 4 weeks and now I’m bored I’m really uninstall this game I purchased 1 hour life but it didn’t help so good bye candy crush.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good-bye and all the best with your life, which will be better off without Candy Crush.
This doesn’t seem to be a question, it just seems to be a statement that could’ve been placed in the discussion topic.
Let’s keep this section for questions and inquiries and not random text.
not a mod, just a general tip
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Which level are you play?