Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Good lord stop this Candy Royale from popping up prior to every game. I have to open and close the game 5-6 times to get rid of it. I do NOT want to play. There is no way to win since I am at the Nightmarishly hard levels, which suck anyway.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know and it sucks. This is why people stop playing the game
Join the others in this thread
I know, this is why people stop playing. So stupid of them.
They know about this and will not do anything about it.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported to the game Team