Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is impossible! Do you have any tips without spending tons of money?
I've been playing for almost a decade or more. Frustrated!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
14794 is impossible. No boosters left, no bars left.
But they aren't @NickEn . Not in this level range. I've played them up to level 15,000 and you need UFOs and Party poppers. So I suggest you to find another game.
I’m also stuck on level 14794. Played 100s of times and not even been close. I don’t mind hard levels, but they must be achievable without buying boosters or we will find another game to play.
Hello @candyrighthere🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you also stuck on level # 14794? If you are, can you please post your feedback in HERE?
It will help the game team to hear our voice🌟
Yeah, maybe in a few weeks they will update. What a joke. Looking on youtube you need pretty much 100 moves. I think the end is near but like the level 1-800 idea.
I think spending money on these levels is a waste of money, so don't do it. My tip is to quit this game, keep it on ice if you like and start a new one. It's what a lot of us have done. I got from level 1 to level 800 in just two weeks. You'll be surprised how much fun it is and how much like the old Candy Crush. If you have run out of gold and boosters there is no point playing level beyond 14,000. I've been there. You need UFOs and Party Poppers for almost all of them now, and it's not fun at all.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I use UFO booster to completed . I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.
Thank you