Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't enter the store. It doesn't allow me to use any advantages, I have more than 600 ingots in more than two years and I can't use them, please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @mauteja🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
First of all, Thank you for coming back and posting your question again in English, for us to be able to assist you!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue with the Candy Store. Can you tell me which device you are using?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫