Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have over 2000 gold bars but I can't use them when I try, please assist me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there and sorry to hear you're not able to use your Gold Bars. Tell us more, do you get any error message and if yes, what does it say?
When do you have trouble using the rewards? When purchasing lives, extra moves, any specific boosters?
Also, which device do you play on? Mobile device or through Facebook?