Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has anyone else had this happen? It was there when I made the purchase, and after it went to 30 minutes unlimited play time. I'd rather have the 8 lives :/
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I use my Samsung tablet. I buy the passes. Good deal for everything you get. I'll contact support.
Thank you for that link @Alienscar🙏
Like I said above, it is either a test or a new feature that is slowly being rolled on to few players at a time!
I had Season Pass last week and did not see this new "improvement"!! Or could it be a new feature for the players who makes purchases (I don't spend real money in my games)🤔
Hello @PummyRaj you can see the new Season Pass in the thread linked below.
Hello @Zepper1971🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am wondering if you have a different version of Season Pass feature, as I have never seen 8 lives as a reward in the Gold Pass tiers!!
But, since you paid and did not receive your purchases items, please contact the King Player Support team and send them a complaint.
Which device are you using? If you are on a mobile device, you can send your complaint directly from your game. Please let me know if you need help with it.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great day ahead🍫🍫
When I purchased the pass yesterday, the first tier was 8 lives. When I claimed the first tier today, it had changed to 30 minutes unlimited. I want my 8 lives!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here