Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I am having so much trouble passing level 265 in candy crush sage I’ve tried everything and I’ve been stuck for a week now and I’m getting to the point I don’t want to play anymore it’s taking so long to get past it please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @pajile1316🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I checked on YouTube and found this! Is this how your level looks?
See if this video gives you any tips for you to beat the level?
If it didn't, and you are still looking for tips, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below.