Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
You guys gave me 100/150 coins the other day I think I only used about 85 I just went on the game now and now it’s showing I have zero
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Tonijs4🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
When you said "coins", are you talking about Gold Bars? Which game are you playing?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Where are my coins! I had about 85 left and now they’re gone