Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How many of you get the accept the terms of service message every other day????
I wrote support they said it`s part of the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is more than likely due to your browser settings or a browser add-on. Possibly an advert blocker, anything/something related to your privacy settings.
Deleting your browser history will cause the Terms of Service agreement to reappear because this deletes the necessary cookies
It's not part of the game for me @mmak1617 I only had to do it once, when I first started the game and then never again.