Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased extra moves to complete a level, which I did and then when I went back to play I was still on the same level but I was down 10 gold bars. How can I get this corrected?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your help and I will email them now.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. please email this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.