Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do you get lucky candies for chocolate box
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good decision @mgreene👍️
I would suggest you not to use your inventory to finish any of the tasks of the Chocolate Box.
In some chocolate boxes (especially the Gold one), the tasks will be to use UFO booster and/or Party Popper booster! Those are really precious and hard to gain!!
If you are stuck with those tasks and switching did not help, let them timer run out -- even if you will drop down to the basic box!!
Thanks for all the help. I feel this should not be a task in the chocolate box as it is so hard to achieve. I passed on the previous three tasks and landed on this. Guess just let time run out
Hello @mgreene🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
To build up your inventory (save the boosters), you can easily do it by playing special events and collecting rewards from daily features.
The Lucky Candy can be achieved only from the Booster wheel, which is a rare reward!! The most common rewards from Daily Treat machine and Booster wheel are Color Bombs, Striped & Wrapped candy combo, and Coconut wheels.
Is the Chocolate box task is asking you to use your Lucky candies? I would not try to finish the task but, either switch the task or let the timer run out!! Like I mentioned above, the Lucky candies are hard to achieve!!
I don’t have any inventory. Can you make them
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I use my inventory inventories