Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I open the game it keeps skipping levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
On my ipad
Hello @habadoo🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
We have some players that were experiencing the same issue. It was reported to the game Studio and they are investigating it.
But, there are not many players that are affected by this glitch. Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint.
If you can tell me which device you are using, I will try to give you specific steps!
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play?