Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can' t get pass level 15085 and i don't wanna spend money any more. #addictiondanger. Any clues @kiara_wael dear ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , and Congratulations for your progress . I tried it several times this level is not easy. a lucky board is also needed. I played in the area to get the wrapped booster out, played in the middle, this is a hard level I also used Ufo in the end 😀
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.Here
Test
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.
Thank you