Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 9966 and now it says I’m on 6650
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jwil🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
To find your game ID number, please follow the steps provided in THIS Help Article created by our Community Team (click on the Green letters).
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
How do I find my user id?
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.