Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have paid for assetts twice but they have not registered in my game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @dequee🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the items you have purchased!
Which device are you using? If you are on a mobile device, you can contact the Customer Support team directly from your game⬇️
If you have any further questions, please let me know.
Hope you will receive your missing items and back to having fun again🍫🍫
Perhaps I am an idiot and this is a scam