Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have feed the baby dragon at least 10plus times, and though I click on :"claim" nothing shows up in my inventory. I figure you owe me at least 15 bombs.And since there is no way to just click out of the pop-up,I have to hit play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @medmech123🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Issue with "Hungry Hatchling" rewards is a known issue and it is being investigated! Please read more about it HERE.
Which device are you using? Is the game freezing when you try to claim the reward?
For the rewards you have missed, please contact the King Player Support team.
1) If you are on a computer playing through Browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.,), please send your complaint through this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact;
2) If you are on a mobile device, please send your complaint through your game itself⬇️
If you have further questions or to reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫