We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

not receiving gifts from feeding the baby dragon.

medmech123
medmech123 Posts: 7 Level 2

I have feed the baby dragon at least 10plus times, and though I click on :"claim" nothing shows up in my inventory. I figure you owe me at least 15 bombs.And since there is no way to just click out of the pop-up,I have to hit play.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,401 Candy Moderator

Hello @medmech123🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Issue with "Hungry Hatchling" rewards is a known issue and it is being investigated! Please read more about it HERE.

Which device are you using? Is the game freezing when you try to claim the reward?

For the rewards you have missed, please contact the King Player Support team.

1) If you are on a computer playing through Browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.,), please send your complaint through this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact;

2) If you are on a mobile device, please send your complaint through your game itself⬇️

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel from your game map screen;
    • Click on ? icon in Settings screen;
    • Go down to "Events" and click on it;
    • Look for "Hungry Hatchling" and click on it;
    • Scroll down till you see "Contact Us", and click on it;
    • You will see a form to fill. Make sure you enter all the details.

If you have further questions or to reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?