Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yesterday I played the game without buying any help and 1.99 was taken from my account. The normal amount I pay for 10 gold bars but yesterday I decided to play without buying help.
Hello @PHH🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the mishap in your game!!
I would not know "why" it happened, but I would urge you to change the passwords on your accounts first! Then, contact the Customer Support team and find out what happened.
If you are using mobile devices, you will have to contact Google Play Store / Apple Customer Support team and report a complaint!
If you are playing on a Computer - browser (Edge, Chrome, etc.,), you will have to send your complaint to King Player Support team.
If you need further assistance, please post back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫