Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing and you were giving me extra numbers to play and I couldn't because I don't have the bars I just paid for. I want my play again and the 42 numbers you gave me back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Daphne @DaphneVickie🤗A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your purchased items.
You will have to contact the King Player Support team and inform them about the issue. Purchase issues required your personal details, and since this is a Public Forum, Community does not deal with it.
Looks like you are playing on a mobile device! So, please send complaint directly from your game ⬇️
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫